Ratings for Dr. James V. Brasch

Seriously, the best women's health doctor ever! He's knowledgeable, compassionate, and experienced. I was in the office late one day and he was in a boot. He had broken his ankle running down the stairs to perform an emergency c- section hours earlier. He performed the surgery then came back upstairs to see his patients. He hadn't had it x- rayed yet. He'd been walking around on it all day. If ever there is a concern, he brings you in for an ultrasound right then. He has the machine on site. Also, his practice includes two other docs, so if you need to be seen and they will get you in. He truly cares about each person he treats. He's also a Christian. He's the most dedicated doctor I've met. ever.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Brasch & his staff make each patient feel important & cared for.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Brasch is kind good gentle understanding am thankful he is my doctor

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

This man... i would not want any other person on earth for my OBGYN. just days after moving from tacoma I started bleeding. I was 13 weeks pregnant with our first baby and hadn't set up an ob in spokane yet. I first went to sacred heart ER who had brushed me off and then went straight to deaconess to find my baby still had a heart beat but the blood was puzzling. They recommended 3 OB for me to call all of which wouldn't see me for at least 2 weeks since I had just had a "good result from and ultrasound". I called Dr Brasch's on the hopes that I could see someone sooner. The receptionist had dr brasch call me back and he scheduled an appointment for the very next morning. Unfortunately the ultrasound he did showed grim results. My baby passed a few days later from trisomy 18. Dr brasch let me decide on course of action and i chose to have a D&C because I had placenta previa. He set it up for the very next day after we got confirmation that she had passed. After that dr brasch stood by my side and waited. He called me every other day to make sure I was doing ok. Talked about my emotions with me and assured me the things I was feeling both physically and emotionally were normal. He gave us the ok to try again when I was healed and 6 weeks later we concieved again. I developed a subchorionic hemorrhage and almost lost our baby again. He saw me the within a couple hours that the bleeding started and immediately dud an ultrasound to confirm my baby is ok anf put me on bedrest. Again he called me at least every couple days to see how I am doing. He had me come in every week for an ultrasound and any time I started having panic attacks to make sure my baby was still with us. I am 38 weeks pregnant now and I would not ever chose another doctor. If it wasn't for doctor brasch I wouldn't have emotionally survived the loss of our first child and would have definitely lost it during this pregnancy. This man is a god send. The only thing even remotely negative I can say about him is the wait time for my appointment is usually about 1.5 hours which I am happy to wait. And some days he's extra busy and seems a little cold and like he's not really paying attention but he does.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Brasch is the BEST! His hands on care, listening, compassion, empathy, and supportive care makes him an amazing OBGYN. He is extremely knowledgeable, has extensive experience in his field, and is active in leadership and teaching in the medical community in the area. Personally, Dr Brasch has seen me through 2 emergency C sections, a miscarriage/blood transfusion, a high risk bed-rest pregnancy, an ablation, and post partum depression, as well as peri- menopause. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone , and I sent my sister to him- she ended up with a high risk pregnancy too. We both have healthy, strong little boys who we love very much, and feel it is due to Dr. Braschs caring and care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Brasch is one of the most considerate, thoughtful people I have ever met. He is very knowledgable, pays strict attention to detail and any concern you have, becomes his concern. He is never too busy to address your questions. He makes sure you're involved in your own treatment/care. I don't think it's possible to trust or value another doctor as much as I, and my family, trust and value him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Brasch is the best ob/gyn I've ever had!! He went through 2 miscarriages with me and was so caring and supportive of them both! Then when I got pregnant again he was so considerate of my concerns and never made me feel like an idiot for being scared of losing another! He had me come in every 2 weeks to check on the baby up till I could feel him moving every day just to give me piece of mind! My baby ended up being born at 32 weeks!! Dr. Brasch is very personable and caring and I would and do recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

The first year I went to see Dr Brasch he was great. I was very happy with him. But things quickly changed for some un-known reason to me the second time around. This Dr is the most arrogant and intimidating Dr ever. He treats some of his patients horrible. Another a gal that was also seeing him said he was so cold and callous to her after she lost her baby. He basically treats me like I am carrying a goldfish instead of a human life. We are human beings NOT cattle. I personally would NOT recommend this Dr to any pregnant woman. If you want a Dr that is going to actually listen to your concerns and values human life than Dr. Brasch is not the Dr you want. There are times I have waited an hour and a half AFTER my appointment time to even see him. This would be ok if his bed side manner was better but to wait that long and then be treated as bad as he treats some of his patients is not worth it. Even some of his co-workers say he is the most arrogant Dr around.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Brasch has been our family OB for 20+ years, we would recommend no other OB and have developed a great relationship with him and his office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I have been going to Dr Brasch for 18 years now and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. James V. Brasch's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)