Ratings for Dr. Asraa Ali

Dr. Ali is a very personable and caring professional. She took time to explain things to me and my family. She did amazing work for us and her team are truly delightful. My family and I are very happy there.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was Dr. Ali's patient for about 5 years. Never had a procedure done with her where everything goes as planned. I remember getting a cavity filling done with her, and it took her about 5 attempts with the needle and lot of the liquid to finally freeze my jaw (must have been missing the nerve). When I was finally frozen up, the rest of my face was numb for about 10 hours. Hygienists however were very friendly, helpful, and highly trained, as was the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I am a regular patient there and have been for many years. I find everyone there to be helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

The dentist is dishonest. Insurance company declined braces for my wife in August, but they wouldnt tell us...they kept saying to her that "they didnt reply" ...believing them, wife went ahead and took her wisdom teeth out only to find out later that Insurance company declined braces...we are very upset.......at other times, they would cancel appointments without telling us...we would show up only to find out that they rescheduled us....

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013