Ratings for Dr. A. Alan Reisinger

Dr Reisinger is extremely knowledgeable. He is thorough, kind, considerate, and able to communicate with all patients. He and/or his partner Dr St. Martin are accessible 24/7 intheir concierge practice. We have been able to treat difficult conditions from far away because we could reach him by phone, thus averting major complications. We recommend him highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I used to be a patient of Dr Reisinger's and reluctantly didn't join his concierge practice when he make the transition. This doctor talks to you on your level, doesn't preach to you, takes a real interest in things that concern you, even doing research for me outside of the medical field to find out how my condition would affect my ability to have a license. He is caring, fun, and definitely looking out for me. I don't have a family history, and he took this into consideration, even suggesting tests at certain age landmarks to screen for potential problems that my new doctor isn't doing. If I needed more care than a yearly exam, I would gladly pay the concierge fee to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Reisinger is the best. He runs on time, is knowledgeable, pleasant and has a sense of humor. The office staff is very pleasant as well. It looks like a spa when you walk in and is very clean. I have never been in a doctor's office for an hour where I spent an hour WITH the doctor, normally I am just waiting and see the doctor for a few minutes. Thank you for taking time with your patients and being up to date. You can't retire, ever!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I have been with Dr. Reisinger for about 15 years. I havbe only high praises for him. I would not have gone with him as an MDVIP doctor if I did not believe in his expertise. You will have to look very hard to find a doctor as good and caring as this physician. My wife is also one of his patients and echos my comments.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I have known Dr. Reisinger for 15 years. He is a fabulous doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. He is gentle, to the point, and takes pride in his discharge instructions to his patients. I love him and will never change doctors.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I liked Dr. Reisinger before he became an MDVIP associate and have been a patient for over ten years. Since he has joined that organization. I feel like I have personal unlimited access to him at any time. I have a personal cell phone number to contact him. I can only say positive things about him and his staff. His diagnoses and treatments have always been on the mark for me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Reisinger was the the worst doctor that I had ever visited. I had an arthritis problem and he was unable to diagnose my problem. He was uncaring and he dismissed my symptoms.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Reisinger is simply the best doctor I've ever seen (and I've seen many). I give him top marks for medical knowledge, compassion and a willingness to work with you (instead of dictate to you). It's a combination that's priceless in this day and age. If you're new to the area and seeking an excellent primary care physician, look no farther.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. A. Alan Reisinger's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)