Ratings for Dr. Kathie L. Brichant

Dr. Brichant is the only reason I haven't changed pediatricians. The office personnel are rude and unprofessional, they grossly overbook, and I have yet to get in on time (even being the second appointment of the day!). However, I find Dr. Brichant up-to-date on what's being recommended, she knows my son well, and never brushes aside any concerns I have about his care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

While the staff and wait time for appointments are extreme. I love Dr. Brichant, my children have been coming to her and Dr. Mathews for over 10 years and I wouldn't dream of changing pediatricians. It speaks volumes when your Dr. knows your children by their names and gives you one on one treatment time instead of a two minute exam.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I have had two visits with this Office. Both times the appointment ran extremely late. The staff is not nearly as impressive as Dr. Brichant is. I feel that Dr. Brichant is the best individual Dr. I have visited for my daughter so far. Hopefully she can improve on the puctuality and the courtesy of the staff. Also, the billing dept. is an outsourced company. There is no billing dept. on site. It is kind of like dealing with a collection agency from the start.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I think that this Dr.should work on her bed side manners and her staff memeber are the most unprofessional people I have ever met in my life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Although the doctors office as a whole sometimes overschedules appointments, you have to keep in mind that she's not the only doctor in the office. Lots of times, she's the only doctor in that particular day and she's having to take care of patients for both herself and the other doctor. Overall, Dr. Brichant is an excellent doctor that my daughter has been seeing for 5 years now. She really listens to the parents concerns and does whatever it takes to make sure your child is in good health.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Sometimes I feel that there are too many appointments scheduled. I shouldnt have to wait for an hour and a half to see the doctor when I have had the scheduled appointment for months!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Long wait times

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Kathie L. Brichant's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1997)

MB Health