Ratings for Dr. Angela Silveira

I was told I had a recurrence of cancer two days ago and I was not taking it well. This doctor took the time to break the bad news to me in a compassionate way. She also arranged for me to visit a support group for cancer victims and told me to come see her if I have any questions. She is not just a physician, but a person you can feel comfortable with like a friend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She is a really kind physician, hard to find those that take the time to have a conversation. Dr. Silveira, looking forward to seeing you having your own practice in the future.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I go to Dr. Silveira because she is very understanding and does her best to accommodate our medical needs given our financial setbacks with Medicaid. Although she is a Canadian physician in the US, she makes it a point to find out about how the system here works. Not to mention, she has a great smile and is always chirpy. It was great meeting you at Johns Hopkins Dr. Silveira.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My kids absolutely hate visiting our usual family doctor. Fortunately for us Dr. Silveira was in covering for our usual physician. She is amazing with kids, they cant wait to see her again. Hopefully she has her own practice soon, my family will surely be switching over to her as our new GP.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

It wad great meeting you at Johns Hopkins Dr. A! Thanks for helping me feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Exceptional physician, a great sense of humor and very kind. I look forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My wife and I met Dr. Silveira and we were very impressed with her clinical skills and her friendly attitude. She's a wonderful and energetic physician and we will definitely see her again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My family and I were very impressed with Dr. Silveira. She looks young, but her wisdom is beyond her years. She is very kind and empathetic and great at her job. She comes with great recommendations from my family and myself.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Silveira is so kind and empathetic. She really takes time with her patients and the kids love her! She looks younger than most physicians, but her knowledge in medicine and her counselling in other fields is outstanding. My wife and myself wish her all the best in her future endeavors abroad.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Angela sees her patients as 'human beings' and not as a number on a file or as the disease. She went out of her way to make sure I understood my illness prior to treatment & why she was recommending the type of treatment that she did. During treatment she was always concerned, thorough, willing to listen and explain. I wish she had not left India to pursue medicine abroad as she is greatly missed. My family wishes her all the best in her career abroad.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014