Ratings for Dr. Errol Gottlich

After 5 months in Hospital Dr Gottlich was able to stabalize my son. He has turned everything around. Best doctor ever, he has compassion, patience, knowledge, everything a patient and parents could ask for. Awesome doctor, I wish he gets 150 years old to be able to assist more people with his precious skills.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr Gottlich has been my son's doctor for 9 years. He is one of the few doctors I know (and my son has an extensive medical history across many specialisations so we've seen a lot!) who treats the parents as equals, explains everything carefully and is kind and compassionate to the child. My son loves "Dr Errol". After a lot of prior incompetence from other doctors, he single-handedly changed the direction of my son's health for the better. In my opinion, paediatric nephrology in South Africa would be in a lot of trouble without him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Rudest doctor I have ever met. He is a Paediatrician and he was so rude to me and my child, that she said that she never wants to go back to him, as she could feel that he was so irritated with her. He might be good at being a doctor, but he definitely needs to learn how to be kind, especially when working with kids.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable Doctor!The only Doctor to see if your child has any kidney related problems!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr gottluch is the best specialist ever. He saved my sons life and for that I will always be greatful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Errol Gottlich is God sent. He is so caring, knowledgeable and compassionate. He has done things for my daughter that many other specialist could not. He is truly a miracle.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

doctot gottlich treats his patients with patience and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013