Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Hopper

Dr. Jennifer Hopper has been my Primary Care physician for years. I have never been disappointed, nor not taken seriously. I trust her judgement on my care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Hopper's until one appointment SHE missed and the office staff rescheduled for later in the morning in between others to be seen. She arrived at THAT time and I was ushered in to this appointment. I could sense that she was rushed for time. I mentioned that I waited for her in my car and that I had gotten up early for the first appointment and flippantly said that I was sleepy and hoped I didn't sleep while going home . She barked back with, "So why do you want to loose your drivers licence." That was it, I reported her to the authorities that govern the Wellness facility and she ordered me from the office at the next visit. To me she exhibits a volitile personality.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I am very disappointed that Dr. Hopper is no longer practicing. I was never notified and called in to make an appt. They were very vague but said she is just currently not practicing. She may or may not return. If she returns they will notify her patients. I was not a fan of Dr. Bakos, and the other options were an NP or PA. I have no problem with that, but my insurance has limitations. I just liked her as a Dr, and hope she comes back soon.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Very UNPROFESSIONAL practice! Office staff are just plain awful. They treat patients rudely and with disdain. Unfortunately, Dr. Hopper, who otherwise was a very good doctor, backs up her office staff when they behave poorly instead of insisting they treat patients with courtesy and respect. I won't pay someone to treat me that way and for that reason don't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I have decided to leave this office to find another family practice office that is more considerate of my time. Dr. Hopper is a good doctor and I have no problem with her personally. One appointment I waited 45 minutes to have Dr. Hopper give me excuses as to why she's so behind. The second appointment, a 40 minute wait to find out that Dr. Hopper will not be seeing me but her nurse practitioner will be giving me results that could have easily been given over the phone. Every exam room has some little plaque on the wall stating how much they value my time as a patient. Obviously not.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I'm have been very happy with Dr Hopper and her staff. They have great bedside manner. I would recommend the Dr.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I have never met Dr. Hopper but I have seen the Nurse Practitioners and they are great! The office staff is very incompetent. I needed a lab slip to get my blood tests done before my physical and it took 2 phone calls and 2 weeks to get it. I also asked to have my address and phone number updated twice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. hopper and her nurse practioner are both kind and seem to provide average service. I rated the office so poorly due to the worst staff I have ever seen. They have consistently made mistakes and I have never received any information such as test results without hounding them. I also needed a referal to a specialist above a moderate problem and they handled it so badly that it took 3 months for me to see the specialist. Basically the doctors are average and have good attitudes, but the staff needs serious help.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Although I have not seen Dr. Hopper, I am a patient of her Nurse practioner, Kai Jorgensen. Kai is wonderful. She is professional, caring, knowledgable & takes the time needed, with each patient. Office staff is professional & competent. I've heard from others that are very pleased with Dr. Hopper, as well. Highly reccomend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Jennifer L. Hopper's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

Great West