Ratings for Dr. M Karczewska

Not interested in my food intolerance at all, says just don't eat it (it = a list of more than 20 things). I felt weak and really bad, she gave me antidepressants which made me much more sick (I told her this would happen, but she doesn't believe this med can make me that sick). Since, I made my research and found I could have the Crohn's disease or at least be coeliac (but will never know without a test), so I took vitamins/minerals and feel MUCH better. I am not depressive, I was weak, had low pressure and pressure drop because of food deficiency. I understand she is not a nutritionist, but not believing your patient and make them sicker is not the way to treat someone. Another doctor told me I could be intolerant to that kind of meds considering my current intolerances. She was late because of another patient and told me she could not see everything with me that day, not considering it takes me minimum 2h30 to get to her office.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I've seen this doctor at the Emergency Room at the Verdun hospital. I've been having pains in my left ear and left side of the face for months, but none of the doctors I saw ever found anything or they kept misdiagnosing it. Dr. Karczewska identified the problem as a Temporomandibular joint disorder and thankfully got me the right treatment for it. She was a very sweet lady, patient and kind, and proved to be very knowledgeable. I wouldn't worry too much if I was in her care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013