Ratings for Dr. Ryan C. Maher

I am NOT impressed. Dr. Maher is extremely rushed. He did the fastest, most cursory exam I have ever had. He was so rushed, when I asked him about a particular issue, he had to go back into my mouth because he had missed it completely. This was not a good sign. I saw him a few more times, but he was rushed every time. He also seems to constantly go on vacation. What really ticked me off is that more than once he decided to go on vacation early and didn't tell his patients that had already scheduled appointments. So I didn't find out until I got there and was assigned another dentist. I was NOT happy. That was also a black mark against the staff, because I considered it HIGHLY unprofessional to pull a bait and switch. All that being said, the office is still very good - and I would recommend going there - just not with Dr. Maher. The other dentists I've seen have all been good, and Dr. Eric Maser is absolutely top notch. I would rate Dr. Maser a 5/5. But Dr. Maher gets a 2/5.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

AMAZING AND TALENTED DENTIST AND STAFF. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE. SS

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

he is very gentle. Explains everything to you. staff is great!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Very professional and competent dentists and staff

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010