Ratings for Dr. Tamara Chaddah

Dr. Chaddah is amazing! She helped me gain control of my weight and pick me up when I felt like I was on the verge of a breakdown. I had been gaining weight at an unusual rate for myself (putting on nearly 30lbs in less than 8 months) and my family doctor couldn't detect any major issues blood work that signalled a thyroid issue. I felt like I was doing everything I could, yet the pounds just continued to add up. Dr. Chaddah worked with me to help develop a meal & exercise plan suitable for my body type and put me on supplements to help balance out my thyroid. After a couple months of seeing Dr. Chaddah, I finally felt like myself again and gained back some self-confidence. She is always punctual, caring and definitely knows her stuff. She followed up with me via email a few weeks after starting the supplements to see how I was feeling. She genuinely cares about her patients and has their best interest & health in mind. She's a great doctor who is down to earth and easy to talk to; she takes her time to go through each issue and answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015