Ratings for Dr. Tuyet Nguyen

I can't say enough good about Dr. Nguyen. She went over and above in her care with my son. Even gave her personal cell to me just in case I needed help immediately. She listens to you and is a caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nguyen and the nurses on the pediatric floor of the Belleville General Hospital. Despite being very busy Dr. Nguyen took plenty of time to explain everything to us and to call specialists at Sick Kids Hospital. The nurses and staff took time out to play with my son and make him feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

This Dr is one of the on call doctors at belleville general hospital therefore very busy. This of course affects her ability to be punctual. She takes time with her patients and never makes you feel rushed. She is really good at calling specialsts on your behalf and really gets results. A very competant and caring pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013