Ratings for Dr. Lenard H. Taub

Great dentist, highly skilled, keeps you calm and relaxed. Doesn't over book, never had a long wait. His assistant is professional and compassionate, and I never missed an appointment because she goes above and beyond by giving me a courtesy call to remind me I have an appointment. Need a great dentist give Dr Taub a call

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Gentle, caring and compassionate. The best dentist my family and I have had, ever! We are treated like family and are very happy with our services thus far from his practice!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Having been to a horrible dentist makes you appreciate the best. Dr.taub and his staff are amazing they go above and beyond the 9-5. No complainants they are friendly and make you feel like family. Efficient and honest what more could you ask for. I would recommend him in a heartbeat, never trusting my mouth to any other dentist!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Taub for the last 9 years. His office is very clean and the staff is very accommodating. They make scheduling appoints easy. Dr. Taub is always very professional. My daughter who no longer lives in the area had a tooth emergency. I call Dr. Taub’s office after hours and Ingrid came to the rescue. They set up an appt for her right away. Dr. Taub was great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Taub is a very professional and knowledgeable dentist. He is extremely compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He knows how to make a dental experience as stress-free and relaxing as possible. The office staff is extremely helpful and comforting. They always know how to make you feel like part of the family. I find the office to be very spotless. The receptionist is super helpful when making appointments. Very accommodating. I can't say enough how wonderful Dr. Taubs practice is. Would recommend highly!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Compasionate knowledgeable dentist who provides individual and family care. cleam office, pleasant and helpful office staff. Very helpful in emergency situatons.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr.Taub is a wonderful dentist!When my daughter fell and broke her front tooth,Dr. Taub saw her right away. Many dental offices wouldn't do that..they make you wait.The office is clean and I never need to wait long when I arrive.The receptionist is great and the hygienists are very gentle and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Taub’s for nearly 20 years and recommend him without hesitation. His office is immaculate, his staff is first-rate, his professionalism is beyond reproach, and his manner is exceptional. Dr. Taub’s dedication, commitment to putting his patients first, and most of all, his concern about making every experience pain-free and anxiety-free cannot be understated.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Taub since I was a child. I am 29 now and he is the only dentist I have ever been too. He has always been very helpful, patient and gentle. I have no complaints about his service or his staff. I do agree though, that the chairs in the exam rooms should be updated. His weekend dental hygenist does an EXCELLENT job cleaning my teeth. I have been very pleased with him over the years and I have no complaints. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Taub is a very nice dentist. The only complain i have is that the office does not look very clean or sanitized. He needs some updating and maybe an assistant to keep up with the sanitizing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010