Dr. Lawrence M. Eilender

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Eilender

misdiagnosed and terrified that he's still practicing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dangerous doctor I end up in a hospital because of poor medical diagnosis. I had an allergic reaction and he did not believe me. Arrogant and self centered, he should not practice medicine. Worst doctor i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Highly recommend. Attentive, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The impression of this doctor was uncaring and uncompassionate. He didn't really want to listen to the syptoms to help. I would not recommend him. HOWEVER I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Emmer & Dr. Steinbock who are in the same practice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

One of the best doctors I have visited. He diagnosed my cluster headeche in no time and make it go away.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

While I like Dr. Eilender, I have NEVER encountered such an unpleasant even condesending staff. GOD FORBID you need them to return a phone call - it won't happen. You are put on hold forever, no one is friendly. Dr Eilender has been extremely helpful with my migraines but even with that I have considered changing doctors because of the staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Eilender in 2004. He has always treated me with respect, is very compassionate and truly cares about his patients. I am very comfortable & happy with Dr. Eilender. I believe he is very dedicated to his patients, takes his time with you and really cares about making you feel better. I'm very thankful I was referred to him back in 2004, I have no plans on changing doctors and I feel I have the best. A friend of mine see's him also & is very happy with him. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Eilender.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Have had 4 appointments and each one I am made to feel extremely uncomfortable. Each appointment was worse than the last! procrastinates with treatmetn plans. Very passive aggressive for no reason. Not recoommended

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Poor bedside manner. Very unhelpful. Did not provide any useful information or steps to help improve condition.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Returned my call to answer a question about medication for Myasthenia Gravis the same day. Responsive to my needs.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Lawrence M. Eilender's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare