Ratings for Dr. Mary Rubino-Sullivan

Grace at front desk is useless and rarely picks up the phone. Mary is NEVER on time. Be weary if you are a person with chronic pain/Endometriosis or have been in an accident. She doesn’t prescribe pain meds easily. Basically makes you beg for what you need and convince her why she should prescribe it. She suggests new age stuff like talk therapy and “mindfulness” when you have cysts bursting in your overies.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Best doctor i've ever seen 10/10 ign. She helped me with my erectile dysfunction that has been a problem for over 45 years.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubino's for over 25 years. She is very knowledgable, patient but does not recommend a course of action if she feels it is unnecessary. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr Rubino is an excellent family doctor who leaves no rock unturned to help you find the best solution for your ailments

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I've been with Dr. Mary for 20 years. She's a wonderful family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I swear I see Dr Rubino more then my own family! And every time she she's me she makes me feel like I don't bother her at all. She has always helped me in every situation I've ever had. She actually goes out of her way for me which I find truly amazing as a doctor. My only complaint is when she's away and I have to see her replacement doctor. I guess just because I don't know them and they don't know me. Yes you will have to wait to see her, probably an hour but it's because she takes time with her patients and doesn't just rush them out of the door. I tried another doctor once when I moved, never again. I live my doctor and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Don't waste your time, she only cares about $$$ and is never on time with various excuses.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Yes, if you're not prepared to wait 45+ minutes, Dr. Rubino is not for you. Yet, I and my entire family are Dr. Rubino's patients for over 20 years. Why do we put up with the consistent tardiness? Simply because I neither have known nor could imagine a more caring, insightful and knowledgeable GP. Listening, answering questions and always "being there" for her patients clearly does take time, even an extra time. It is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubino's since the mid-80s. She is so knowledgable, patient, caring and interested in my healthcare. I have been very frustrated with the wait times, but I have also been to specialists who have made me wait double as long as I have been in Dr. Rubino's waiting room. She is still worth it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Love and respect Dr. Rubino-Sullivan who was my GP for 22+years. Joining Wellpoint was a mistake from patients' viewpoint. Sadly, the inept Wellpoint staff, drove me to find another GP. It has been 2+ years and I miss the specialised care and confidence I had with Dr. Rubino-Sullivan. I wish she would leave Wellpoint and start her own practice like the good old days. Despite the death-defying long waits, when you get in the room with her she takes her time and never rushes you. She is a brilliant DOCTOR and has a heart of GOLD. God bless her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012