Ratings for Dr. Suha Eltayeb

I honestly don't mind waiting because I never feel rushed with her...she is always thorough.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

She delivered my son back in 2013. 4 years old now. Nothing but praise for her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Would not go to her again! Had to wait for over an hour to see her for 2 minutes .She never had any time to answer questions nor did she seem to really care. I always felt rushed and brushed off. I found the OBYN during my delivery to be a lot more genuiune of a person/doctor . If you are a first time mom to be or have a regular pregnancy I would go to someone else because she will not give you the time of day.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had a myomectomy about a week ago. I was very nervous about the surgery and she was very comforting and was empathetic. She took very good care of me, other than her really long wait times, she is well worth the wait. I also had her for my first pregnancy 4 years ago. She was great then. Her staff, over the last 4 years have gotten much nicer. The one receptionist used to be very rude but she’s changed. She’s been very nice the last 4 times I’ve been there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Eltayeb is by far the best doctor out there. I just delivered my fourth baby, and she had delivered three of my babies with no issues. I have had an amazing experience being under her care. She's very knowledgable, and compassionate. The only disadvantage i would say is her waiting time, but when i went to Mount Sinai to see my other obgyn, i waited even longer. I highly recommend Dr.Eltayeb. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Very dismissive and borderline rude. Excessive wait time for appointments (1 to 2 hours) Was told to go to the library and rent videos when I asked about severe back pain (during pregnancy) Called to make my 6 week post delivery appointment and was told she was too busy and I should find another doctor. Even my family doctor was like WTH???

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Eltayeb, was my O.B in 2015, pregnant with my first child. She's amazing, very kind and knowledgeable. The only negative thing I experienced, was the wait time. Thanks Dr. From A. Mykoo.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

TWO bad deliveries is not a coincidence. RUN AWAY FROM HER. My son almost died from the first delivery and I refused to go to her for my second but she was on call that night only to discharge me and I delivered the next day almost two months earlier and I almost died.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have terrible experience don't recommend her for anyone

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

De Eltayeb is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Her staff is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017