Ratings for Dr. Suha Eltayeb

I found it impossible to get a hold of the office. The office never answers their phone and it also does not take messages. The wait times also are extraordinary. Dr. Eltayeb is very nice herself, but if her investigation does not find the problem, It was my experience that she did not investigate further. Nor did she refer to a specialist whose area of expertise could have been beneficial or more appropriate. Overall, I was disappointed and the visits were long and fruitless.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Recently had a procedure perfored by Dr. Eltayeb went well and everything was good at the Day Surgery in Ajax and OR. I did have to wait two hours from the start time and no one let us know it was delayed. The only other thing is no messages can be left on her office phone so you are constantly trying to get someone to answer. Her receptionist does the intake part of your 1st visit so that felt a little like a factory and her telphone manner was not very good either the one time. I know everyone is busy. With that said I would still choose her for any Women needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She was my obgyn when I i was preganant with both my kids. They are now 4 and 3 and I have nothing but respect for her! I deff reccomend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Eltayeb...is the best gynecologist I have ever been to...I would recommend her to anybody...she is well worth the wait, she never rushes us, and listens to everything I have to say... I wish she could also be my family doctor... She really cares, and that is the major thing... Ellen Luczka.... if I ever move, I would drive back to see her. I can't say enough great things about her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very knowledgable and comforting. A little bit of wait times but that's with any doctor. Everythung went perfectly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I honestly don't mind waiting because I never feel rushed with her...she is always thorough.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

She delivered my son back in 2013. 4 years old now. Nothing but praise for her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Would not go to her again! Had to wait for over an hour to see her for 2 minutes .She never had any time to answer questions nor did she seem to really care. I always felt rushed and brushed off. I found the OBYN during my delivery to be a lot more genuiune of a person/doctor . If you are a first time mom to be or have a regular pregnancy I would go to someone else because she will not give you the time of day.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had a myomectomy about a week ago. I was very nervous about the surgery and she was very comforting and was empathetic. She took very good care of me, other than her really long wait times, she is well worth the wait. I also had her for my first pregnancy 4 years ago. She was great then. Her staff, over the last 4 years have gotten much nicer. The one receptionist used to be very rude but she’s changed. She’s been very nice the last 4 times I’ve been there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Eltayeb is by far the best doctor out there. I just delivered my fourth baby, and she had delivered three of my babies with no issues. I have had an amazing experience being under her care. She's very knowledgable, and compassionate. The only disadvantage i would say is her waiting time, but when i went to Mount Sinai to see my other obgyn, i waited even longer. I highly recommend Dr.Eltayeb. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017