Dr. Robert J. Schneider

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Schneider

Dr. Schneider done a complete work-up of labs, x-rays, the whole 9 yards. However, it took forever for him or his staff to call me back about it. When they finally got back to me they told me I had nothing wrong. I might have "a touch of fibromyalgia", but all of my other doctors were wrong in my diagnosis all of these years (14+ years) of the autoimmune diseases that I have. He actually laughed when I told him who my last two Rheumatologists were!! He was very arrogant and acted like he was "better" than anyone else. He didn't seem to listen to my medical history and acted irritated that I had things written down for him to go over as far as my medical history is concerned. It is hard for me to remember, so I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget anything. The office staff was very rude. They acted like I was a waste of their breath and their time. I was told to follow up with him, but he, nor his staff, would ever give me another office visit time. They kept saying they would call me and schedule it. They never did, so I never went back.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Excellent doctor. Up to date on his knowledge. Good at communicating all of the issues concerning diagnosis and treatment. Wait times are better than most.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The office staff here is very rude!! The first one you encounter at the desk is the most negative and repugnant woman I've ever encountered here! They could care less about you at all!! Also they never call you about anything... no communication except if they have a problem with your insurance! Then you hear from them!! I'd look around...

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The worst experience I have ever had. No compassion, staff members could careless. After 3 weeks, I have yet to get a call as to my diagnosis. I have called 4 times (on hold up to 45 min) and have never received a call back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

21 years with this doctor. Consider myself very lucky to have been directed to the best at the onset.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Been with Dr. Schneider for years. He's a very good and knowledgeable doctor, diagnosed and successfully treated my autoimmune illness that no other doctor was able to diagnose.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Schneider Is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. I was misdiagnosed for years before I was finally diagnosed with RA and referred to dr Schneider and he quickly helped me get on a regimen that took care of the extreme pain I had put up with for years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Schneider for more than 25 years and think he is outstanding doctor. Twice I had early stage symptoms of what could have been very serious if not diagnosed. In fact, once I was in the ER with a burst appendix and no other physician on duty determined what was wrong with me. He quickly moved me in to surgery. I highly recommend Robert Schneider. Note for the person who complained that he didn't follow up. I wouldn't expect any doctor to call and follow up with their case load.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Schneider is an excellent doctor. I moved here recently and needed to find a rheumatologist for care of RA. I am a registered nurse and am able to determine when a doctor is competent and he is above and beyond excellent. He is very caring and spends adequate time with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Very caring, knows the right Doctor to refer you to if you need a specialist. Keeps up with the latest drugs. Easy to reach in a emergency.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Robert J. Schneider's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)