Ratings for Dr. Naresh N. Gandhi

I've never experienced such incompetence, unprofessional staff in my whole life. I've called and made an appointment gave all the info needed. On the day of the appointment came but the office was closed (11:00 a.m), knocked on the door, I could hear the TV, kept on calling still no answer. Fifteen minutes later I gave up and walked to my car. I've called again a Hispanic woman answered, explaining that she just stepped out, and that I could coming now. When I came back I was shocked how filthy the reception area, and the woman looked like she is working as restaurant kitchen rather than a receptionist. She made me fill all the papers, then she tells me that the doctor is not here today. I walked out and will never never come back. All I know is that you don't step out if you have patients coming, and even when my doctors have emergencies someone will call to let you know not to come. For god sake It doesn't cost much to maintain a clean office/appearance!!! This is totally a scene from a remote village deep in the country side of Guatemala, or India.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015