Ratings for Dr. Balpreet Brar

He's an amazing surgeon. he made me feel comfortable during the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Great surgeon. Very personable and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Very good surgeon. He answered all my questions and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

4 messages left over 2 months.... no call back. whats going on?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Very professional and took care very good care of what needed to be done.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My experience with Dr. Brar or his staff was less than average in my opinion. Several voice mail messages left for his office were never returned and overall his bed-side manor was lacking and rarely took the time to see how I was doing even when a serious complication arose. I didn't feel any compassion for resolving my issues.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

#awsomesauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Before saying your an extraordinary Dr I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being Words cannot thank you enough for saving my Mothers life the whole family's life We interviewed so many surgeons in Toronto Area their was no hope for this surgery needed one day, That one day was when my mother was visiting her family at New Years and had another bad attack but in Ottawa a Dr who didn't know her history and had to act fast , My Dad 59 years of marriage never seen more happier in his life to have his gal back. Thank you forever and ever WendyMay From Bowmanville Ont and her family and friends you brought back joy to all of our lives My Mother Isabelle cannot talk highly enough of you and your smile.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Brar is amazing! He took care of me for 2 months, gave useful suggestions, and performed a colon surgery to fix me. He's very knowledgeable, professional, and did the surgery in the most non-invasive way. It's been 10 days and I'm healing well. I trust him completely both as a doctor and a surgeon. His staff (Jamie) us the nicest receptionist I've ever encountered, they're both extremely punctual, and very helpful. I strongly recommend Dr Brar for anyone who needs a gastroenterologist and a surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Great Dr, but always late. A bit cold, but knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016