Ratings for Dr. John B. Dunn

Dr. Dunn is AMAZING. He always takes the time that is needed to help with any concern. He knows our whole family by name (Mom, Dad, 5 kids). He makes each of us feel like the most important person in the world when we are in his presence. It is a pleasure to have him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

My 4 and 6 year old have been seeing Dr. Dunn since birth! He has a way of making my kids and I feel comfortable. He always listens to my concerns and questions and looks into them appropriately!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Dunn is by far the best pediatrition that I have ever come across. He is so thorough, caring, and understanding. He takes the time to explain things to you, make sure you understand them, and that you are comfortable with the course of treatment. He has diagnosed my son with two chronic conditions and has been absolutely fabulous to work with. He is responsive (thank you Group Health for the ability to email doctors!!!) and never makes you feel like your concerns are trivial. Not once have I felt belittled or made to feel like an idiot by this man. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Dunn is the most thorough, thoughtful pediatrician we have ever had, and we have had very good ones, including the doctor he replaced. He often is the one turning off the lights because he takes all the time that is needed and then some. He is a Group Health gem!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Dunn is a fantastic pediatrician. He treats both of my young sons. He was very careful in diagnosing my oldest son with a hydrocele and immediately referred us to a great Urologist. Honestly, I was very surprised to find a pediatrician of his caliber working for an HMO.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Excellent doctor! Very friendly and good with my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Dunn is very informative and helpful. He answers every question in a clear, understandable, and respectful manner. He does make not assumptions about your level of medical knowledge and will explain medical information thoroughly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. John B. Dunn's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dunn is AMAZING. He always takes the time that is needed to help with any concern. He knows our whole family by name (Mom, Dad, 5 kids). He makes each of..."

December 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John B."

April 8, 2012