Ratings for Dr. Diane Nam

I thought the advice i received and the recommended procedure to follow was good, however in getting a second opinion I later found out (after two years of suffering) that maybe she or the hospital might not be able to or capable of doing the operation on my shoulder. I had my shoulder operated (after two years and a second opinion) and on the way to a painless recovery. I am not sure why there is such a radical difference in the opinions after reading the same MRI by different doctors but its obvious that just takng the opinion of a single specialist is not the best route to follow even if they are rated a five star by many.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

It's been one year now since Dr Nam performed my surgery for a pretty messed up very painful shoulder. I owe Dr Nam big time as she has given me my life back as I'm back at work doing a physical job pain free (been back months later) as well as doing what I loved doing before my shoulder injuries, working pads training boxers. Not only am I very happy with Dr Nam's excellent work but also with Dr Nam's very very caring manner when I had follow up appointments with her. She was never in a rush to get me in and out and always wanted to make sure all my questions were answered. My review about Dr Diane Nam should have been written months ago but I always knew this day would come to writing this very very positive deserving review for such a great Dr. Thank you Dr Nam

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Diane Nam saved my shoulder!! I had a bad dislocation that broke my greater tuberosity, complete tear of the supraspinatus and almost complete tear of my subscapularus. It's been 3 years now and I feel great, as if it never happened. Thank you Dr Nam!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr Nam is great. I have nothing but confidence in her professionalism, her communication skills and bedside manor are second to none. Not to mention she is a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Nam is the essence of what you want and should receive in s doctor and is so very pleasant and efficient to boot.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016