Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Miscavage

He's the Best!! Yes Dr.Miscavage..is very gentle..and he gets the job done!! I still go to him even though I have another dentist that my insurance covers...He helped me out when I didn't have the money at that time...He's just a very good

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Miscavage is the best dentist I ever had. I had a pretty major dental phobia and he completely took that away. Every time I had gone to the dentist in the past I was made to feel I needed thousands of dollars worth of work and my teeth were almost beyond repair. He reassured me my teeth were not that bad and only recommended services I actually needed. I had him perform a root canal that was practically painless. Afterwards when I couldn't afford to get a crown he filled the tooth and did not pressure me to pay for something I could not afford, but did offer to take payments if I wanted. I am almost certain I will never find a dentist better than him and I plan to continue to see him even though I am moving out of state. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Miscavage is an excellent dentist. He is gentle, knowledgeable, kind,and friendly. My teeth never looked better. Both my children go to him and my husband, and we all are confident in his expertise. We recommend Dr. Miscavage. His office is helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Almost painless dentistry. Very knowledgeable. Friendly yet professional demeanor. Affordable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010