Ratings for Dr. Tim Rollingson

Very helpful. Patient with my kids who were not happy to be at dentist. I was scared as well and he was compassionate for me and showed a lot of patience and explained everything as he was doing it.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Terrible dentist work. Years later 2 different dentists have to repair sloppy dental work done. Root canals and fillings improperly done.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Rollingson and his staff. Dr. Rollingson is a perfectionist . His staff are always very cheerful and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I had an emergency tooth chip today, my regular dentist is in Calgary. The office got me in this morning. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and personable. He did a beautiful job! It looks perfect. I felt the price was very reasonable too. I would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

i have never had a worse exerience. THis so called doctor left me in increadable pain. I have a hard time with pain and had told him this but he just shrugged it off. he is also kind of a stuck up man too.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Staff are the best thing about the office. They're beyond helpful & friendly. Dr. Rollingson does great work & is kind to my kids.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is a great dentist and always had my needs at first hand. I really appreciate his service in the industry, and would never want another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I met this guy gambling at the horse races. He seems like a nice guy and is a really good gambler so will go to him when I need dental work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I normally see Dr. Rice who is now retired and enjoyed meeting Dr. Rollingson. He was knowledgeable and great with my kids. Same great staff & office as before.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

1st fillings for my 7 year old son. We were dreading his reaction, but Dr Rollingson and team were excellent with him and there was very little complaining or pain at all. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Tim Rollingson's Credentials

• U of Alberta (Grad. 2004)