Ratings for Dr. Namita Dutta

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I went in using one of her $35 coupons for a dental cleaning. She would not even do the cleaning and said I needed a "deep cleaning" for $250!!! She charged me for x-rays and I left very upset with no cleaning! It has since been a NIGHTMARE! I asked for copies of my x-rays so that I could take them to another dentist. They printed out the digital x-rays on regular copy paper with tiny pictures on it! I took it to my other dentist and they said the copies were "cheesy" and they should be able to email the digital copies. I contacted the office and Marjorie was VERY rude and condescending and said, "What don't you understand, we can't print the copies any other way!" Talking down to me. I am working on a Ph.D., I think I am pretty intelligent)...EVERY other dentist I have talked to said they should be able to email the digital copies. I just had this done 2 months ago! I is not healthy to do them again so soon. I am SO frustrated!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010