Ratings for Dr. Greg Finch

I had been in pain for so long. I had a cervical disc replacement. Now I am back at work and enjoying life again. Thank you Dr Finch

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent Surgeon. Was professional from the get go and still answers my questions to this day.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Great surgeon. He fixed my disc protrusion. I have no pain

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great surgeon. I had been to several other surgeons and Dr Finch took the time to explain things to me. The revision surgery went very very well

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Great surgeon. He helped me with my terrible pain from a disc protrusions n in my neck. Caring and patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Skilled and caring He spent time explaining my problems clearly

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to Dr Finch about my back. Everytime I went except for the very first visit he allowed approx 60 to 120 seconds and then pushed me out the door. On the first visit he spent a lot of time talking about himself and his smart friends overseas. Went he wanted to operate he gave me a form which said it would explain everything and I could see him after I read it anddirected me to the waiting room. I waited but he wouldn't see me again. All the form was hopeless and not informative. I never trusted this man. I am very glad I went to another Dr in the end.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This guy done a disectomy on me. He promised I would be better than ever. However. I had no improvement and after repeated visits, he decided it was a new injury. I lost 4 years of my life to his arrogance. It cost me physically, mentally and financially.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had complications and was in hospital a lot longer and I received great care , my back is now excellent. Very Happy/

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Rude, rough and untrustworthy. I may have been billed for implants not used?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015