Ratings for Dr. Jack T. Adcock

Dr Adcock did several surgeries a partial hysterectomy then full hysterectomy then he pinned my bladder up which was a failed and then put a bladder sling in and then I missed an appointment due to the fact I have memory problems due to traumatic brain injury day if continued me from being seen in the office and now I have issues all over and and now hurting constantly wetting myself having to wear adult diapers at 32 years old. Yes and also they do talk about other patients loudly to where others could hear Dr Adcock is a very great doctor he really upset me when he refused to see me anymore after he put the sling inside my body. I just dont understand. But over all i loved dr adcock, and now i have to go see specialiat and urologist! And possibly have another surgery just see what is going on when he could have kept me as a patient I wouldn't have to do all this but that's okay I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

He DID NOT listen to my issues and side effects from drugs. He prescribed a medication that interfered with another medication I was taking and he knew I was taking. If you have a problem and need to make an appointment they will schedule an appointment over a month or two out.... or suggest you to go to another doctor if that's not soon enough. Office staff and manager are extremely rude. I waited at the check-out for 15 minuets while two of the secretaries were talking about another patient being "trashy" because "she hadn't been to a doctor in ## of years and wanted to just get in to see a specialist." 2 Nurses and the office manger asked who they were talking about, and they repeated this ladies name several times. If you want all your information given out for other patients to hear and to be treated without any respect, go see him or anybody in the same office.

Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Jack Adcock and his staff are amazing!!!! He is a very kind and caring doctor. Due to cancer he sent me to Tulsa to another amazing doctor. Many thanks to him!!!!!!! I would recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Very good bed side manner and he listens. His staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Adcock is a very caring doctor. I went to him because I was having trouble concieving and he was wonderful. He was very watchful and picky about my care and even when I was finally pregnant he called around to get an good OB. I would recommend this doctor to anyone; I really can't say enough good things about him

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

He is an excellant physician who truly cares and listens to the problems. He has also helped me to navigate other areas of the medical field with referrals and whatnot. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Jack T. Adcock's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AHC