Ratings for Dr. James R. Bond

This man is rude and has one hand on the door to leave as he is talking to you. What a total tool!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I go to a doctor because I want a knowledgeable technician, not a dinner companion. At first I thought he was a little cold and humorless but that's just his personality. Over the years I have gotten to know him and his bedside manner has changed for the better. Sometimes the truth about how you are taking care of yourself is something that you just have to hear. Deal with it! Dr Bond is a very capable, competent Dr and that's all I care about.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

What a nut job. Every question I ask him he has a rude and incorrect answer. Yes, Dr. Bond, you are right, diet has nothing to do with skin problems! The best advice I could give anyone is get check for an autoimmune disease and eliminate gluten and gmos from your diet. Healthy gut equals healthy skin!

Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Bond needed to take a biopsy of my foot to tell me I have ECZEMA. He asked if we could do a quick little biopsy just to officially document a diagnosis. No explanation of charges or anything. And I ended up having to pay $500 out of pocket for him to tell me that had abnormally dry skin. I called his office to complain and the snippy receptionist wasn't at all apologetic. When I requested a copy of my records she acted as if it was no problem to lose me as a patient. I'm going to a dermatologist who can tell what a skin problem as common as eczema is by looking at it. What an expensive mistake I made by going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I have insur but he sent tissue to unauthorized lab for no reason.. Cost me out of network fee.. DON'T let him waste your $! Poor bedside manner .. Don't ask more than one question.. Come back again.. Also misdiagnosed.. Choose another dr!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

After being misdiagnosed by other docs for 2 years, Dr. Bond would not give up until he could determine what my "rash" was -- turns out it is a very rare form of cancer. HE SAVED MY LIFE. He may not be Jay Leno in manner, but he is tops on my list. He is pleasant, but reserved. Would rather have a doc who knows what he's doing that some charmer who hasn't a clue. I'd recommend James Bond to ANYONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Bond for 6 yrs and I can honestly say he is a professional and caring derm. I highly recommend him for all your dermatology needs. Excellent staff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I don't know where all the negative comments are coming from. I saw Dr.Bond and just felt very satisfied. I guess some people want to be babied but if you want a dr. who takes his time and answers thousands of questions then I recommend you prepare for an expensive office visit. People just want to pay as little as possible but want the best care with no limits. Grow up that does not exist in a doctor's world, especially with today's economy and inflation. I enjoyed my visit with Dr.Bond and I thought his staff was pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I was told they see patients for my problem, but after almost an hour of wait, he walked in without saying hello and started looking at the little cyst on my head and told me that he doesnt really work on this...bye bye, give me your copay..thats it.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

After five years, I have finaly given up on Dr.Bond. He has the expertise, but his inconsistency from one appointment to the next is getting worse. He has one or two competent staff members but the quality of his techs has deteriorated. Lots of turnover, and the reasons are undertandable. Changing physicians is a great inconvenience, and I regret having to make a change, but enough is enouch.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. James R. Bond's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX