Ratings for Dr. Angelo C. Mendez

Dr. Mendez is great however, the lady that checks you out at the end of your appointment is VERY RUDE! Every single time I go in there you can tell that she just absolutely hates her job and it shows with her lack of care toward others, this woman even started to talk to me when I wasn't even seated and I was standing 10 feet away from her with my back to her, then when I turned around to sit she looked at me and said "So what do you want to do?" I asked if she was talking to me a few minutes ago and she just looked at me and asked when I wanted to schedule my next appointment. I would recommend them replacing this woman and I am very surprised this office full of pregnant women haven't gone off on her and she keeps it up, I will.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

The doctor and the staff always had a very good attitude. They were very patient and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Mendez is WONDERFUL! He is caring, gentle, concerned, helpful, professional, understanding. I have visited both for standard GYN and basic infertility and he and his staff have been wonderful in both areas. The office staff and nurses have all been wonderfully helpful and caring as well. When starting with the infertility, my insurance wouldn't cover anything - not even diagnostic tests - but Dr. Mendez's staff helped find affordable but highly professional alternatives that we could afford. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly, and I am picky. :-)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

c section Was great. Great personality, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Mendez is the most caring and thoughtful individual you will ever meet. Compassionate person who truly cares for the well being of his patients. I fly from another state to come to Dr. Mendez and wouldn't think of changing. His staff and nurses are great!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Angelo C. Mendez's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1983)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan