Ratings for Dr. Steven Denholtz

Great Staff, Very thoughtfuland a Pure Expert in his field. Thank You Dr Denholtz for Your help and taking the time when I needed it to correct the problem.. Only the Best to You and Your Staff..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I used to believe in them.. Until they started over charging me. At this point i went to get another opinion. I found out steven was telling me i have more cavaties than i actually have. They trick you and each time you go back they say they need more money. My retainer doesn't fit anymore from him, but if i go back he'll probably try to charge me for something he caused. My suggestion is find a real doctor, not this b overcharging smuchk.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I too would not have gone to this dentist if the reviews were more accurate. I also spent thousands of dollars in repairs. It seems Dr. Denholtz either is not consistent in his work, or the reviews are not true.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I only wish I had seen the negative ratings before going to this office. The work completed caused many issues that took over one year and thousands of dollars to resolve.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Denholtz for over 16 years. Before that I couldn't find a dentist I liked and I was always apprehensive about "going to the dentist"! Now I actually look forward to it because of his professionalism, gentleness, empathy, and ALWAYS painless treatments!! I used to be embarrassed to smile due to an overlapping front tooth. Now I'm always smiling and I get lots of compliments. He also has a wonderful staff of professional, careing individuals. Oh, and he's the ONLY doctor I can get my husband to without a fight. :-)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Denholtz is the BEST! I have been going to Dr. D for many years, and he is by far the most patient and caring dentist I've ever met. Dr. D is a painless dentist as well. His staff is very professional and they make you feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. D to anyone who is looking for a GOOD Dentist. Keep up the GOOD JOB Dr. D. :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

I too was using this Dentist. He filled 5 cavities on my daughter, before she was even 7 years old. Switched Dentists and hasn't had a cavity yet. I doubt she even had the ones he filled. Dr. Denholtz had a bad attitde with me which was the biggest reason I switched. He was very arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

I wanted to find a dentist that was close to my home and someone recommended him. The hygenist gives a thorough cleaning of the teeth (about 30 minutes). I had a tooth abcess and bone graft put in which went well. After that it started to go down hill. First, he said I had to have a cap replaced due to peritonitis. I had that done and the bill was astronomical (over $2K). He has all the latest gadgets which should have set alarm bells off. He then said I had 6 cavities which would cost me about $1500. They automatically check your insurance to see how much you have left. I went back to my old dentist which is an hour away from me. I told him what happened and he checked all my teeth. Surprise! NO CAVITIES. He said that some dentists who have a lot of support staff (which he did) have to charge more (about 100% more) than regular dentists. His support staff kept calling me weekly to make appointments and I told them to stop or I'll bring up charges on harassment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006