Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Pruce

Worst dentist ever! Stay away! Ppl say he spends time well that's because he looks for things that don't need done because he needs the business! He caused me a lot of pain and a lot of problems I have never had before until I saw him. He also doesn't have a hygienist because no one goes to him. Be careful who you go to and do your research! This guy wouldn't even see me after he messed up my tooth and caused me a root canal and a crown. 2,000 dollars later...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Pruce is the best dentist in the whole world! He fixed my mouth and I never felt a single thing.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Pruce is an awesome dentist. He's very personable and took a lot of time with my examination. I haven't had such a thorough dental visit in years. I'm also kind of a wimp when it comes to my teeth, but Dr Pruce did all he could to make me comfortable and that means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Worst dental experience I ever had! The man was actually screaming at me to get a procedure I did not feel comfortable with. I wouldn't send my enemy to this man!

Submitted October 10, 2013

Very thorough, I never had a dentist take the time like Doctor Pruce did to show me what was wrong with my mouth. My old dentist literally would spend 30 seconds looking in my mouth. I wish I would have known about Dr. Pruce before and made the switch to his office years ago.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Very thorough. Currently does not use a hygenist to clean teeth.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

I just saw a negative review on this site concerning Dr. Pruce. Dr. Pruce is quite the opposite! He is VERY knowledgable and helpful. I don't know how anyone could post something so incorrect to be spiteful...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006