You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Pruce

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Pruce is an awesome dentist. He's very personable and took a lot of time with my examination. I haven't had such a thorough dental visit in years. I'm also kind of a wimp when it comes to my teeth, but Dr Pruce did all he could to make me comfortable and that means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Worst dental experience I ever had! The man was actually screaming at me to get a procedure I did not feel comfortable with. I wouldn't send my enemy to this man!

Submitted October 10, 2013

Very thorough, I never had a dentist take the time like Doctor Pruce did to show me what was wrong with my mouth. My old dentist literally would spend 30 seconds looking in my mouth. I wish I would have known about Dr. Pruce before and made the switch to his office years ago.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Very thorough. Currently does not use a hygenist to clean teeth.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

I just saw a negative review on this site concerning Dr. Pruce. Dr. Pruce is quite the opposite! He is VERY knowledgable and helpful. I don't know how anyone could post something so incorrect to be spiteful...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Robert L. Pruce's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pruce is the best dentist in the whole world! He fixed my mouth and I never felt a single thing."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pruce is an awesome dentist. He's very personable and took a lot of time with my examination. I haven't had such a thorough dental visit in years. I'm also k..."

August 20, 2015
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 28, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert L."

October 20, 2013