Ratings for Dr. Ben Wu

I am very pleased with Dr. Wu. He listens and understands my condition. Today you don't see to many doctors sit down and take the time you need with them. But he's different he does take the time. If need be I would 100%refer him to my friends and family. His staff also is very nice they help you and they work things out so me as a patient feel pleased with the results of what I need. I want to Thank them for being there for me when needed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Wu is sent from God. The absolute best. If I could rate the staff below zero I would. They are truly evil and get their power high feeding off the pain of patients in scheduling and in their degrading mannerisms. Have others had this experience?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr Wu is very knowledgeable about pain matters and listens to the patient. However, his office staff is the worst. They are nasty and do not care about the patient. This office will leave you without your meds if Dr goes on vacation so you have to stay on top of things.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Wu performed 3 steroid spinal injections at St. Clares Hospital. I did receive some relief from each of them but after I had my MRI done, I had to have spinal fusion surgery. He is knowledgeable and quick to diagnose. He has a friendly manner and listens to me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Ben Wu's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)