Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Shioleno

Doctor Shioleno and his staff are just wonderful and we can't imagine going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Apart from the cigarette smoke issue, the Doc seems like he is very distracted. He interrupts, answers calls, and leaves the room frequently. I know docs are busy but it was so disruptive last time that I had to repeat myself FOUR times because he was not paying attention. I was so concerned that he did not adequately attend to my issues that I am leaving the practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Shioleno for 7 years. He found a blockage and sent me for a test which showed I needed immediate surgery. He is always pleasant and seems knowledgeable. I have also smelled smoke when he comes in the exam room and find it odd that a cardiologist would be smoking, but other than that I am happy with him. The only person in the office I have ever been unhappy with is the Tech who does the Echos. She is unfriendly and seems annoyed. The former Tech, Terry, was wonderful. John, Debbie and the others in the office are very professional and always cordial.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Excellent doctor, I am in medical field. Personable, easy going, gets right to topic and does not waste time. Apologized for wait. Unexpected for a physician in practice for so many years.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I was very disappointed by this doctor. First of all, he smelled like he had smoked several cigarettes before seeing me, was highly dismissive and distracted, and was a poor thinker about potential etiologies of my condition. I do not recommend him whatsoever.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

LOVE this guy - He's kept me healthy for the last 6+ years. He found an underlying condition that no one else caught. Fantastic Dr. with a very calming but deeply knowledgeable manner - I trust him completely and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Shioleno is an outstanding physician. He has an extraordinarily calming personality which always puts me at ease even though some of my heart issues cause me great anxiety. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Shioleno is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to your symptoms. He has a humorous bedside manner and I feel very comfortable with him. The office even has 7:30AM appointment for blood work.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Charles A. Shioleno's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)

GHI