Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Eross

The staff is terrible specially the new receptionist . She is very discussing . Very unfriendly . Aggressive . The assistant is friendly but lazy in checking the insurance approval . The doctor is good but he doesn't listen any other question relater to other option to use for get better for your migraine. I am very dissapointed . But He is the only one that I know .

Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Eric J. Eross dumped my insurance plan (and me!) with no warning two days before my next scheduled appointment. Clearly he DOES NOT CARE about patients. The medicine he had prescribed for my headaches gave me a permanent hearing problem as a side effect. Then he dumped me in the middle of treatment. I can honestly say I am worse off now than the day I first walked into the office of Dr. Eric J. Eross. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I was referred to him by my neurologist to see if he could help me with my migraines and pain management. I spent 4 hours filling out a 25+ page document which I sent in advance of my appointment. I had to wait 2 months to to see him. I showed up on time, he was late, and saw me for 30 mins. I could have phoned in this appointment. I do not want Botox in my body, I expressed this in writing and in words. I saw many pamphlets on Botox in his office and I got the impression that since I didn't want to use Botox, he wasn't going to help me. He gave me pamphlets on triggers, which I already have since I have been suffering from migraines my whole life. He was a complete waste of time and my insurance money. I am sadly disappointed and wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. It was pointless speaking with him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My headaches had barely responded to Vicodin, so I was referred to Dr. Eross. Right out the gate, Dr. Eross decided that the issue was a rebound headache from the Vicodin. He insisted on this w/o any sort of testing. He immediately wanted to give me botox injections in the neck. Turns out he was doing a study on using botox. My insurance dn't cover it, so I had to go out of pocket. I did it since he seemed so sure. W/ the first injection, I felt myself go weak & next thing I know I'm laying down on a couch w/ my friend holding my hand. Dr. Eross was no where to be found. He poked his head in after a few minutes & said that the clinic was going to be closing. I was weak in the knees & felt awful. He never came to talk to me abt what had happened. After this, he said he couldn't do anything for me because of the Vicodin (which I had stopped taking on his orders) and we were done. He is arrogant, and dismissive. I felt that it was all my fault when I left that office. Avoid HIM!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have suffered from migraine variants for years but was only diagnosed with them a few years ago. Dr. Eross has helped me control my headaches so I can get back to enjoying life. Several of the OTC medications were not helping my headaches, the were actually making them worse! Dr. Eross spent time with me to explain what was causing my headaches and why the medications I was taking would not help, plus why the ones he was giving me would. When I had other issues come into my life, he directed me on where I should go for help. His staff has always been pleasant and helpful. Because of the distance I drive for appointments, they make them when they are easier for me to take time off from work. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eross to anyone that has suffered from migraines. He has been the most helpful to me. My primary care doctors would not even admit for a long time I had migraines, they did not know what they were and did not know what to do about them!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have seen Dr Eross on many occasions. He is my doctor of choice for my migraines. He has always taken the time to listen,and to present the different options open to me. I have never felt rushed or that he talked down to me or that he just pushed pills at me. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Very pleasant doctor. Spent enough time with the patient and make a thorough explanation of the meds prescribed. He gave enough time for the patients to ask questions and he answers precisely and give good advise. Will recommend Dr. E. Eross as an "A+" neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

In my opinion, Dr. Eross is one of the best. He is also one of the most highly trained physicians in the area specializing in botox injections. He is very innovative and knowledgeable when it comes to seeking out alternative therapies including vitamins and herbs. Go somewhere else if you want to immediately be put on the old standard medications full of side effects. Do your homework and become knowledgeable about your condition and he will spend more time discussing the specifics of your condition.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

NO idea what people are complaining about. I've seen all kinds of doctors and he was helpful, understanding, and kind. His staff was excellent. Do not go in with poor expectations - treat them with respect and you will get that in return. He helped me more in 1 appointment than 10 doctors have in the past 15 years. This man knows what he is doing!!!!!! If you have tried it all, try him!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

wow, I wish I would have known this before, but the negative comments are true. This staff is so rude, they gave us the wrong dates, and we waited 2 more months to get another appt. Because his paperwork(a booklet) was not fully completed they turned us away. We were just in the ER last week for the migranes and I expressed that, but htey don;t care. There is no compassion or service to mankind here. STAY AWAy IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE DR!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Eric J. Eross's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal