Ratings for Dr. Jason Franklin

It goes without saying Dr Franklin is amazing! He talks to you in words that you understand and makes you feel like you are important. Caring and compassionate! He makes time to see you when an issue arises.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

He saw my dad immediately, open and honest with everyone, shuffled everything around to get my dad in asap and has been by my dad the whole way. Bedside manner impecible, very friendly and patient. Best doctor in my book

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Franklin has done 3 surgeries On my husband I have all faith in him. He is caring and respectful doctor I wouldn’t trust anyone else. My husband wouldn’t be here today without him

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Franklin removed a bone that was lodged in my throat at Kington General Hospital, which basically saved my life. My surgery was complicated by the fact that my neck is very stiff which makes it difficult to put an intebation tube. He and his team were highly professional and Dr. Franklin explained every step that he was taking. He showed genuine caring and concern and I was so impressed by his dedication and his knowledge of how to solve the problem. I had complete faith in his treatment plan and execution. The staff at KGH ICU were also top notch. He has excellent bedside manner and he clearly shows the humanistic side to being a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Exceptional bedside manner. Very skilled and confident. Can balance humour and professionalism. Clearly articulates his plan in a way that's easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

This confidant and highly skilled surgeon clearly values building confidence in others. His elevated commitment to excellence in giving priority to patient care and dignity is truly a hallmark example of leadership at its best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Jason Franklin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.