Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Larsen

I needed 3 fillings done and a composite resin on one tooth redone(it chipped after 5 years of service). One of the cavities was still sensitive and i needed to go back. They filed it down, thinking it could be my bite. I then went back a week later for continued pain. They filed it down a little more and said if it continues i will need to have a root canal. I go back tomorrow for my root canal. I'm very nervous, i've never had one. They are working with me on payments cuz my insurance won't cover a root canal and they are very good when i'm there, they have a great staff, they are very friendly, and the dentist didn't hurt me, and he did a great job with the composite resin.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I have never felt so awful after leaving the dentist. he was rude unwilling to help find solutions to my mouth problems and rushed through the whole appointment to get to his next one on time. it is not something you want to hear 'we need to hurry' when you are getting two root canals done! I am appalled at the customer service there!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013