Ratings for Dr. James R. Rohrbaugh

He was very helpful to me. Who could rate him poorly? A disgrunteled parent who didn't attend a visit.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Love Dr. Rohrbaugh! He diagnosed and treated my migraines. I hate that I aged out and couldn't be seen by a child neurologist anymore!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Our child had severe epilepsy. Years with seizures. Dr. Rohrbaugh ask a million questions, but got it right.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

He has always been helpful. My son was treated at both unversities in town for seizures. With time and frequent changes in his medicine, he has been seizure free for several years. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Rohrbaugh is the BEST!! My son is now 11 and was diagnosed at age 3 with Autism and ADHD and anxiety at age 5. Dr Rohrbaugh has been his Child Neurologist for the last four years. I remember meeting a family who drove their son from Tennessee to St Louis for an opportunity to have an appointment with the best doctor in the region. His entire staff is so amazing, they take the time to get to know every patient and make you feel comfortable, they are always friendly, patient and will go the extra mile. My son adores Dr. Rohrbaugh, he always makes him laugh and he has been a very positive influence. If there is ever any issue with possible side effects from the medicines, Dr.Rohrbaugh is always responsive and really cares. As a parent of a child with special needs, it is a critical support to have the right doctor who truly listens, cares and wants to see your child succeed. I feel grateful for Dr Rohrbaugh and his entire staff and I can't thank them enough,they are the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

My son was diagnosed with 'generalized epilepsy' almost 2 years ago. The first neurologist we saw was rude and not helpful at all. Dr. Rohrbaugh was recommended to us by our son's GP, and we could not be happier. He's is wonderful with our 6 year old, and makes sure that we know what's going on all the time. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

My son does not see Dr. Rohrbaugh any longer because he is an adult - but Dr. Rohrbaugh was his Neurologist for 17+ years. We always found him to be compassionate, thoughtful and knowledgable. I wish we could stil see him. We have not been able to find an adult nerologist who we like nearly as much as Dr. Rohrbaugh.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have seen Dr. Rohrbaugh for many years and have always had great experiences. He is very nice and doesn't rush through appointments like other doctors. He takes time to talk to you and he actually listens. He has never been anything but professional, respectful, and a great neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

We had a great experience with Dr. Rohrbaugh. Our son was in ICU at St. John's for seizures and he was referred in-hospital by the chief of the ICU department. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and we felt that he was a great listener and attentive. Office staff was just fine too. Would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

great Nerologist. someone must be crazy to underrate this Dr. Iv`e known him for 30 years

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. James R. Rohrbaugh's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Kaiser-Permanente