Ratings for Dr. Rashmi Acharya

Love dr acharyia she is very nice i really dont like her staff they are not so helpfull especially when you need urgent appointments but i would definitely recommend her she remembers her patients with their names and each patients history please visit her if you are looking best care for your self 👍

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This is what is happening. Their practice is done by 2 doctors. Dr Nutaki and Dr Acharya. Until 37 weeks they will say all is well and we will go for natural birth. Once it comes to 38 weeks they start saying that we need to induce (this is for no reason) . Once woman goes in induction before time there is no point of return and if she is unable to push they ask you to do the C section. which is ultimate goal they look to achieve. This happened to 5 friends of mine through this practice and they are asking us to do the same and i am not going to do it. They want you to do C section so that their time is saved and they can get more money out of you. These are not Doctors, These are butchers...

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I just met her once and As a doctor she is nice and will be patient. But her office staff and the other doctor ( Dr. Nutthaki ) they seem like rude and helpless . They would just try to avoide giving appointments with the doctor ,insted they are more interested in getting the blood work and urnie culture done.( ofcourse for the insurance they are billing). I have changed the doctor. I dnt wnat to be a fish market. The office staff is the worst i have seen so far .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

It is said God speak through a doctor, Dr Acharya is Goddess. I had so many complication in my pregnancy but with her care and intelligence I am blessed with my baby girl. She is a God who changed our life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I really like Dr Acharya. She is amazing. During my pregnancy she was very helpful. My daughter was vacuumed birth which wasnt done by Dr Acharya as she wasnt on call. But she visited me next day. I just had one complaint which is wait time in Plainsboro office. That office is always over crowded.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I never saw Dr. Acharya because she was at the hospital with the patient, so can't speak to her knowledge. The nurse practitioner I saw was quite good and thorough; however, I will NEVER go back to this office. I called half a dozen times to try to schedule a follow-up appointment and always received a message that the office was closed, even though I called during their posted hours. I left a message and my call was not returned. I decided to switch practices and called and made a written request to receive the results of my blood work to take to my new doctor. Several days have passed and I have not received a response. I am considering contacting the Better Business Bureau to report this practice. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr Acharya is a very good doctor. Wait time in her clinic is high because she spends more time with every patient. she does not rush them to finish. My pregnancy did not go well and had to abort in 16 weeks. The entire time, DR Acharya was very compassionate and sincere with the situation. I will definetly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I went for pap test and to discuss about irregular periods.OMG!!! i felt like labour pains when she did pap test.She was very rude and harsh spoken.Din't even listen to my concern.Had very bad experience.My suggestion : avoid her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Office staff is extremely rude, unprofessional and hard to understand. They dont know how to listen and cut you off when you are trying to explain something. They make your doctor experience very unpleasant. They cancel your appointment couple hours prior to your scheduled appointment time (Happened 3 weeks in a row). All they do is like to babble amoungst each other about how great their kids are and try to one up each other.... The doctor is nice and seems to know what she is talking about but its just a matter of actually being able to see her. I switched my OBGYN immediately after the third office cancellation. To everyone planning on going to this doc, GOOD LUCK WITH THE RUDE OFFICE STAFF!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011