Ratings for Dr. Victor L. Blatter

I was at Dr. Blatter's office and had great experience. He offers a discount plan for his cash paying patients which turns out to be a pretty big discount for me. I didn't even have to bring it up to them - they brought it up to me so I could save money. I would recommend him to my friends for sure.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Blatter's staff was very helpful in trying to assist me in the insurance estimate. I have always had a very possitive experience at their office. They like to have fun, which makes my dental experience much easier and less stressful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have had the best dental experience of my life with Dr. Blatter and staff. I have always been a dental phobic and they treated me with such kindness and understanding. The end result was beautiful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

This office does not look up your insurance prices. They just make up and estimate that has no basis in reality and then charged me hundreds more--completely taking away my choice to get the work done in the first place. I would have never chosen to pay $450 for their work. They seem more concerned with sticking it to you than really building an honest relationship with their clients. They have lost all future business from me. Blatter, V Landon DDS730 Potomac St # 308 Aurora, CO 80011-6707

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009