Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Peloso

I have been a patient of Dr. Peloso ever since he became a dentist. Thirty years late I still use him and do recommend him to others. Dr. Peloso is truly a concerned and caring doctor, one who you can truly trust. His appointment scheduling is spot on.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Great Dentist - NEVER overbooks. Great appt. manners. I have going there for years and I have never waited for my appt.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Peloso tells you everything is going to do before he does it, so you are prepared. He is patient, very thorough, and as someone else here mentioned, always up on the latest dental technology. He's also great with kids, i've been going to him since childhood and even though I've moved away I haven't found a new dentist, I just make the trip back to see him twice a year!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Peloso is the best!!!! if you live in n.y. call him... you will be very happy you did!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Peloso is a very good Dentist I have been going to him for a few years always good work and very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Clean and professional. Got a cleaning and full set of xrays. Will return.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

very good- would recommend. got a cleaning and full check up

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Im a stickler for good service, and hate dissapointment. This is by FAR the ONLY doctors appointment I can EVER count on being puntcual. Dr. P is sensative, honest, gentle and friendly. He is constantly looking into new technologies and advancements in the dental industry to better service his patients. The BEST family dentist. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

The MOST AMAZING DENTIST EVER. I recommend him to everyone. takes his time. is thorough, and will kindly answer any questions.THE BEST OF THE BEST

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008