Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Deschler

I couldn't be more appreciative of both Dr. D's skills and compassion. In some of the most terrifying days of my life, I felt reassured that I was in his care. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

When you hear the word CANCER your natural reaction is devistation. Dr Deschler puts you at ease and makes the process of removing the tumor less stressful. From the first meeting with my family to the follow up appointments he is a pleasure to recieve my care from. At every appointment he has a "shadow", a student, following him around. I feel that the future of care in this field is in good hands if they are learning fron Dr. D and not only in the area of knowlegde but in his communication skills as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr 'D" is the BEST !! From the first visit when he told me I had mouth cancer thru the next week when I had surgery , He and his staff were kind and professional. I am now cancer free and have a second chance at a healthy life!!! THANK YOU Dr "D" and staff I was blessed to have you all in my life!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Deschler was incredibly professional and went out of his way to allay my fears. He explained the procedure in detail without treating me like an idiot and included my husband in the conversation. He followed up with me several times after the surgery. His bedside manner was professional and warm. He instilled this patient with confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Deschler

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Been my doctor since 2003-the best there is-he is a very busy man and still has time to be compassionate and gregarious

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

i had 2 surgerys from dr deschler,, he is the best in the country, professionalism bedside manner, i am his best sucess story,,,,

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Highly rated. Superior skill as surgeon. Great bed side manner. He saved my facial nerves so that I can still smile. He is my go to Guy for Anything HEAD AND NECK.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 IN EVERY CATEGORY THIS MAN GET'S 100..

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

The reach and ability of a doctor extends further than the operating table, and through saving the life of one, really saved the of many. Daniel Deschler, saved the life of my father and myself. If it was'nt for this doctor and his team. I would never have had the oppertunities I shared with family, friends, through everyday life. I am very thankful. In my career occupation as a firefighter and advanced rescue technician. Because of Dr. Deschler, I have been fortunate to have helped saved the live of many. I'm no doctor however I make sure they have the oppertunity to get prompt medical treatment as Dr. R Adams Cowley would say in there "Golden Hour"...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

This Dr. is outstanding and I highly recommend him to any one needing head and neck oncology surgery. He is very skillful, meticulous, thorough, and has an excellent manner. His staff is courteous, compassionate, and prides it self on not keeping you waiting more than 10 mins.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Daniel G. Deschler's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)