Ratings for Dr. Winston M. Ashurst

I absolutely love Dr.Ashurst , a very intelligent and kind doctor he remembers your history well always asking questions and asking for feedback to make sure you have a clear understanding he gives you the feeling of belonging. HE'S THE BEST !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Love, love, love him. The BEST. Never feel rushed and remembers my history. Very knowledgeable and trust anything he tells me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Been going to him forever and he is great! Listens to your problems & is very personable! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Hate, like most women to go to GYN but I do like Dr W Ashurst. I love that his practice does not require a nurse to be in the room with him during the exam.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Winston Ashurst is very professional, intelligent, and up on the latest knowledge in his field. I trust his judgement very much.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Ashurst is the best doctor I have ever had. he delivered my children, performed surgery on me and tied my tubes. I trust him whatever he says. I have seen Dr. Ashurst for over 10 years and trust his every word. His son is now in practice. This is the best doctor for a woman to have for any obgyn needs or personal female problems including hormonal problems.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. McCain Ashurst. I have used his father for over 25 years. Dr. Winston Ashurst has always had a good bedside manner and it looks like his son has developed that as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Love Dr McCain Excellent service and really listens to you. I meet him while he was filling in for my regular Doctor with baby # 1 and now with baby # 2 I switched to him and I have used him the whole time

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I am a new patient of Dr. McCain Ashurst, II. I am usually afraid of a visit to the doctor, especially when it is time for my yearly exams. I am so afraid to the point that I will skip 1,2,3,4 even I have skipped 5 years. This was the first time I had been for my yearly in about 2 years and I must say it was a pleasant experience. The staff was very nice and Dr. McCain made me feel relaxed and treated me with respect and dignity. He helped me to overcome my fears of my yearly exams and because he is now my gynecologist, I will make sure that I don't skip any yearly exams!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Ashurst is great! He delivered my first child, and if I am still in the Montgomery area, I will definitely go to him again. He gives the quickest, painless pelvic exams... He should teach the female nurses at the hospital his technique. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He's trustworthy and approachable. I trust him to deliver my babies, and I'd like to have a beer with the guy.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Winston M. Ashurst's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)