Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Poremba

I highly recommend Dr. Poremba, he is professional and very knowledgeable. He saved my theeth after consulting 10 other dentists that wanted to pull them out.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

My wife and I both find Dr. Poremba to be the finest dentist we have ever dealt with. He is very personable...extremely talented and a great dentist. We will always return only to him for our dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Best dentist and staff I've ever been too. I suggest you try this office before going anywhere else. My proceedure went well, I was explained everything in advance and the office tooh my insurance. Happy customer who will certainly return. Thanks everyone !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Poremba is amazing. He is so very sweet and so helpful. I have always went to the dentist but never enjoyed it. I'm a big baby and have extremely sensitive teeth. I was nervous about finding a dentist here in Nevada as I was going to my dentist in michigan for the past 20 years. I was so impressed with him. He comes highly highly recommended. But make your appointment early, he is a popular guy and fills up quickly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010