Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Dill

Review your bill carefully as I have been overcharged several hundred dollars. Dr. Dill will try to argue with you but don't back down and eventually he has to give in. This has happened to me twice.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Worst experience ever. I'm not sure if the dental work is bad, I only had cleaning and an exam. But they took three xrays before getting a good one and I was in the chair two hours for a 10 minute exam. They gave me a list of work they said needed to be done. I have HMO insurance, Dr. Dills office wanted to charge $300 over what the co-pay should have been on several different procedures, when I pointed this out they said they would check and call me back which they never did. They charged the entire amount of the treatment they wanted to do to my credit card even though I had NO work done. It took me over a month to have the charge reversed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

This place flat out STINKS!! Everyone there is REALY RUDE including the the women Doctor VICTORIA!!! Dr. Dill is always MIA, you will never see him. I will not be returning to this office and I wouldn't recommend anybody to go there.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Horrible experience- they botched up my mouth so bad I know have 3 messed up teeth, including 2 crowns that were unnecessary.Sadly Dr. Dill at one time was quite good, but now he is nonexistent and the "associates" are in charge- and running everyone a muck. Dont go!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008