Ratings for Dr. H Richard Tyler

Dr. H. Richard Tyler is the most brilliant doctor I have ever been to in my life. He saved my life twice ten years apart. I would not be standing if not for his kind thorough leave no stone unturned method. His assistant Eileen is the kindest most caring efficient first last and middle contact a sick person can ever hope for. The world has been blessed by his presence and anyone who is sick and can't figure out how to get better Dr. Tyler is your hope.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

OUTSTANDING-i was in an automobile accident-had memory loss and a head injury. He was referred to me. He was brilliant, kind, caring, insightful. Spent hours on my conditon-referred me to other fine doctors. Gave me great insight into my problem. Had his nurse call me many times to check on my condition. I couldn't have gotten through a year of depression and memory loss without his compassion and medical help.BRAVO!!! ONE OF THE BEST!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Tyler was extremely considerate and maintained a high level of concern about my condition, well after the point I appeared to be fine.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Never experienced any issues since 1981 with my first visit.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

He is a contractor for Federal Workers Comp, need I say more!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Very knowledgeable and thorough. He made sure that the other doctors involved in treating me were doing what was needed. He's very accessible and truly concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. H Richard Tyler's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1951)