Ratings for Dr. Heidi Deantonio

I came to this doctor at a point in my life where I felt at my lowest..and weakest. Upon calling my EAP thru work, they simply gave me her name because it was the first one listed alphabetically. I didn't care; I just needed to be seen. Over 1 year later, I am still a patient and couldn't be happier. I have never felt so "comfortable" talking to someone and knowing that they really care. Most doctors just take your copay and give you the "x" amount of minutes they are required to. She goes above and beyond, even calling to check in if our next visit isnt going to be for a few weeks or so. I can call her at any time and know that she is there to help. I honestly feel she saved my life, and my family does as well. I often joke around with Dr Vidal and tell her that its a good thing that the group name is what is listed with EAPs since "D"eAntonio comes in the beginning of the alphabet, or we would never have met...and she wouldn't have been there to save me!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

She is rarely in the office or available and will take weeks to refill prescriptions

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

excellent doctor who is well worth the money.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

child and adolescent psychiatry specialist extremely competent

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Heidi Deantonio's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company