Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Schnitzer

Dr Schnitzer performed surgery in my lower back. The results were good. Recovery was excellent. He has a reputation for being a careful surgeon with minimal collateral damage so recovery is quick and less painful. I'm a technical person and truly appreciated him taking the time to explain all about the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had lower back surgery for a blown disk causing extreme pain and cramping down my leg and into my foot. I had instant relief after surgery. Dr Schnitzer was extremly professional and knowledgable. I would recomend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Schnitzer took a lot of time with me and shared his thought process on evaluating my symptoms and back problem (herniated disc). I did not feel belittled, rather I felt involved in my care. He seemed to take a much more methodical and analytical approach than any other specialists I'd seen. I appreciated that and attribute it to his engineering background (BSEE, Texas A&M). Having gone to an orthopedist for my subsequent care, I'm now regretting that I had not gone back to Dr. Schnitzer for my latest disc herniation. My backs been out for three months now, whereas with Dr. Schintzer, the problems were addressed and dealt with within a week.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Not very good at patient sensitivity, and, maybe he had a bad day, but I felt belittled to the very end.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Mark S. Schnitzer's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Geha