Ratings for Dr. Gregori M. Kurtzman

Made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me that was needed and answered all my questions. The work now that it is completed surpassed my expectations and I can smile again without embarrassment.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I feel very confident with my dentist. He takes the time to ensure i'm relaxed and understand everything about my dental health.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Gregori Kurtzman is the best!!! I was very nervous because of bad experiences with previous dentists and he was very patient with me. They are all extremely nice in the office it was a great experience (can't believe I am saying that about a dentist). I am so happy to finally have found a honest, friendly, and great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I paid everything upfront. It has since, been difficult to book and appointment-and this after not hearing from him in over 3 years. Although he was more than willing to see me initially (in the beginning), the honeymoon phase soon ended once the grunt work began. He is vague about timelines and outcomes. My husband and father have been my saving grace. If you are a single female, with little to no male support, chances are his neglect will fall on you while he grows his PR (public relations) practice. I will keep this site posted on my outcome-if he ever finishes what he started. (Never pay in advance-installments is probably the best way to go with him).

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Finished with my care and never talked to me after to let me know what I should do or what is next. Then I was in pain all night after

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Kurtzman does excellent work and takes the time to answer questions and explain procedures. His office staff is friendly and courteous. I did have to pay a small charge not covered by insurance, but it is very well worth the money!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009