Ratings for Dr. Raul Rodriguez

Amazing diagnostic skills. Best psychoatristI have ever met. Great with very difficult cases.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr fraudriguez is a hustler who will double dip on your insurance even if your private pay. He will keep you waiting all day long. He will misdiagnos you on purpose to get more leeway with your insurance company and direct you towards ridiculously expensive unnecessary treatment

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I am forever grateful to Dr Rodriguez for what he did for my wife and my family. He essentially brought my wife back from the dead. She had been depressed for years. She had been on just about every medication and failed. She had tried ECT before and failed. We tried TMS and that failed. We were desperate and decided to go with his depression DBT program. It was a major time and financial commitment but it was worth it. It took around 2 weeks before she started to show a glimmer of improvement and about 5 weeks before she really started to turn the corner. After around 12 weeks of treatment I finally had my wife back! She had been depressed for 7 years straight before this. She has still been good 1 year later and she still sees Dr Rodriguez. When we first met him he was very confident and made many promises that seemed lofty at the time. I still can't believe that he lived up to each and every one of those promises.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I went to Raul Rodriguez for help with prescription pill addiction. It was such a hard step for me to take to go see him. My very first visit, he prescribed a "non-addictive" alternate to what I'd been abusing for years. Well, it wasn't as potent, but it sure as heck was addictive. As an addict I am very manipulative and I was able to smooth talk Dr. Rodriguez into increasing my prescription significantly. He falls for my bs and calls himself an "addiction specialist"? I had good insurance at the time, but it was not accepted by him, therefore I paid out-of-pocket and spent thousands of dollars. Of course I kept going back because he was prescribing me my pills, which was more important than anything and everything, including money. He's a money hungry fraud. Fortunately, a couple years later I entered a rehab facility and I am doing much better now, thank goodness.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Rod is amazing. Helped me through a really tough time in my life.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I was a hopeless Opiate addict of 7 years, living with the fear of withdrawl, having experienced PAWS, post acute withdrawl syndrome, knowing my future was going to be months of pure hell. All my research about detox left me with the decision to do Rapid Detox, after talking to a few people online that did it I soon realized it didn't work!!! I became hopeless and suicidal! One night online I dug and dug, I find The Phoenix Program, mydrugdetox.com. It made claims of detoxing an Opiate addict in 3 days and no long drawn out PAWS, I thought, right, no freekin way. So, hesitant as I was, I called the 800 number, a guy Brian answers, after asking the questions, he insisted 3 days and out, well, I thought what have I got to lose, I'm a dead man anyway. I leave Houston,Texas on my pilgrimage to Delray Beach Fla. I'm running out of characters for this review, so here it goes, I AM FREE,FREE, FREE INDEED!!! A BLOODY MIRACLE!! NO P.A.W.S!! This Dr. through Chemistry did it,PRAISE GOD

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

For the past six weeks, Dr. Rodriguez and his staff have been treating my wife for anxiety and panic attacks. Before treatment began she was suffering a great deal, had difficulty sleeping, leaving the house even to go to the grocery store, and lost 30 pounds. We were at a loss as to where to turn. With two weeks remaining, I can't believe how well she is now doing. She continues to make incredible progress and seems to be herself again. All I can say is congratulations to you and your fabulous staff--and thank you for all you have done to restore my wife's confidence and hope!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I would not recommend Dr Rodriguez. After being a patient of his for 2 years, I have finally had it with his office's inefficiency. He is Never on time for appointments, he does NOT listen to his patients, he is very robot-like and abrasive, has no bedside manor, and his staff is rude and incompetent. Also, he does mandatory drug tests on ALL his patients, even if you are not being treated for addiction, and you have to pay out of pocket for this monthly. My prescriptions are never called in on time, and he does not seem to care about his patients health concerns.

Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Rodriguez is the best MD I have seen for depression and addiction. He is highly competent and has made the difference between life and death, for me. He also billed my insurance. Some complained here about his hard sell approach, and interest in money. My significant other agrees that he is hard sell (I recalled nothing of the "intake"). A medical doctor, like most professionals, offers his/her time and expertise. If he were not a businessman, he would not be there for those who need him. My ex died "clean" at 53, after 35 years of alcohol and drug addiction, from a seizure and heart failure shortly after leaving treatment. That was a not a success story. Dr. R is aware of the dangers of 30 day detox and his program does not resort to the old ineffective models. He treats each patient as an individual, and follows through. The exercise, yoga, and other parts of his program are extremely useful in treating depression and addiction.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This is the worst place I've ever been to. How are you helping people when you are totally draining their bank account?!??!?!? Horrible doctors....I got more info from the web than the dr. I hadn't been to see the dr in over 2months so they wanted to try to reaccess me as a new patient so they can charge me another $385. Why the **** would I pay $385 to basically get a prescription refill? I wrote this review because unlike these****ty doctors I genuinely care about others and want to help....don't want to see others who need help get screwed over and ripped off!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Raul Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal