Dr. Alirio A. Millan

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Alirio A. Millan

My family and I are very fortunate to have a professional like Dr Millan in our lives. His high degree of integrity translated into better health choices for us. He showed us the different options of our different treatments, some of which like in my case, were very difficult because of problems of the past, and he is very kind and compassionate always providing honest answers. My childhood anxiety with dentists disappeared after a few visits with Dr Millan. My children are his patients and if I had a Dr like when I was their age, I would have never had the problems I have today. He is a very understanding professional and the kind of Dentist every person should ahve. He is always helping his patients make good decisions and cares for the overall health of his patients. He is also fun to talk to and understand the Anglo and Spanish cultures well.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010