Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Florman

Dr. Florman is a very good dentist.He pulled two teeth on me and got me out of pain. i would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr.Florman is the best dentist I have ever had. He takes time to clean the teeth and with his patients. Most assistants clean the teeth and I like that he does all the work. I actually like going to the dentist now. Overall I would recommend him and I have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I went to Dr. Florman's office with a bad toothache.He treated me very good. I have medicaid insurance and have been to offices before where i have not been treated nicely.My mouth feels great. thanks Doc

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have an abcess and he would not even call in a prescription for antibiotics, he told me to go to a oral surgeon, after he cleaned my teeth and got paid. I have a heart condition. Called and begged for a prescription and was laughed at.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Called this office to schedule son for wisdom tooth removal. Thoroughly explained problem to Florman's very rude assistant (Ms. Rude). I am a new RN and not insured yet so son on Medicaid. Situation timely due to son will loose coverage in one month. Arrived early to fill forms, but forms not given till till Florman was 1/2 late for out time. When son was taken back, Florman did not introduce self, nor say hello. Barked directions to son, rushed Xrays and tooth cleaning, injured son's gums to bleeding in process. Son was literally out in 15 minutes. 15 minutes was not a proper appointment, nor, did he fix the problem of the impacted tooth. He told me my son needed his teeth out and referred me to a surgeon. Florman became belligerent when I questioned why he didn't fix the problem, since I explained before coming, stating he doesn't do extractions. He wasted my time. I should have gone to Case Western School of Dentistry, but will now. They give the best service for Medicaid patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011